News & Updates
The Latest Word
Albertans are learning to live and deal with this unanticipated and evolving challenge. We highly support Alberta Health Services recommended vaccination for Albertans, particularly those involved in providing or receiving continuing care services and working with individuals at high risk. We are committed to protecting the safety and welfare of our staff and residents, and continue to implement the following government directives and measures:
- Visitors are no longer limited in number, however visitors must continue to wear a mask indoors.
Operational and Outbreak Standards
- Staff, students, volunteers and service providers must continue to wear masks.
- Visitors must continue to wear masks.
- Testing requirements continue.
- Situation specific isolation and quarantine requirements remain.
- Outbreak procedures will continue to be followed, and we have quarantine areas if needed.
Laughter is the Best Medicine
A little boy visits his farmer grandpa and watches him milk the cows.
The next day one of the cows runs away and grandpa is really upset about it.
“Don’t worry, Grandpa,” says the boy helpfully, “she can’t have gone very far with an empty tank!”